I get a lot of questions about the prices for my pictures and I decided to make more detailed price list, as I don't have much time to reply every letter about it.
Here are basic
prices. Depending on details of the picture, the price can be a bit higher or lower, so send me detailed description of what you want me to draw.Price-list for Commissions:
B/w graphics with detailed background cost 100$ for one character. Every additional character costs 50$
Comic book style with simple background cost 120$ for one character. Every additional character costs 70 $
Comic book style with detailed background cost 150$ for one character. Every additional character costs 80$
Digital painting with simple background cost 150$. Every additional character costs 80$.
Digital painting with detailed background cost 200$. Every additional character costs 80$.
Mixed technique of markers and digital tools with simple background cost 150$. Every additional character costs 70$.
Mixed technique of markers and digital tools with detailed background cost 180$. Every additional character costs 70$.
coloring of your b/w - from 60$
I also draw comic pages and do gif-animation, but the prices for it are assessed for every individual case. If you are interested in such commissions, write me in detail what you want it to be.
Also all prices are set for A4 format. If you want other format (bigger or smaller), the price will be discussed individually.
I accept payments via Western Union
and the transfer charge will be paid by customer. I require 50% prepay and 50% after your approval of the sketch. If you are more comfortable with paying the whole sum upfront, you are welcome to do so. If the price of your comission is below 100 USD, I will ask for 100% prepay.
You also can pay me with Webmoney
I don't accept PayPal. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work with Russia properly.More Commissions Info:
- I draw only digital art, otherwise art would be a printout, and I'm not responsible if the original art will be lost at post-office.
- I don't draw in anime-style, but if you want to see somebody anime-character in my style, I can do this
- Fan-art, nudity, slash, yuri, yaoi or shonen-ai is OK.
- Please describe what you want with as much details as possible.
- I will send you the work in the process on every stage of creating picture.
- Commissions with a deadline automatically have higher priority over other commissions without a deadline.
- When making deadlines, please allow at least one month for the product to be completed.
- The final works will have my signature as author. The final artwork is the client's property for any use that he/she wants to give. I have the right to use the artwork as the part of my personal portfolio. I have the right to post the finished commission in my personal gallery.
- In case that you have changed your mind to commission me for some reason, please, inform me about it so I could start working on someone's else commission earlier.
If you have any questions please let me know, so I can make thngs more clear. Thanks!*Since I'm the professional artist, I have a lot of work to do besides drawing for my personal satisfaction, please don't get offended if I decline some of your orders because of my overemployment.